ELEPHANT: episode 1 ELEPHANT: episode 1

Whoa

Really disturbing. But cool. Very cool.

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

Yaaaay!

GREAT Foamy bit for Christmas, I loved it.

Renaissance Renaissance

This is art

This is definitely a quality movie. It was beautiful. This is the kind of flash that makes you want to stand up and applause.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

a-w-s-o-m-e

I was gonna vote five as soon as the first scene began. This movie is AWSOME. You've got GREAT style. I can't believe you did all this with just a mouse. The characters are really cool, I wanna know more about them!

"Life 101" ep. 1 "Life 101" ep. 1

Cool...

...but the Lost Episode was way better. Great job anyway. You're right, the voice acting is great, especially the guy who plays Matt. So did you win that contest? I hope. You've got real talent.

AsthmaticHamster responds:

I don't know yet...
If I make it to the finals and get this cartoon on national tv, it's gonna be enough for me! :)

"Life 101" Lost Episode "Life 101" Lost Episode

Yay!!

Hey this show's awsome!! Now I have to watch the other ones. GREAT work!! :D

Animash Animash

I love collabs

Wow! Wow, wow, wow. I enjoyed this movie a LOT. Some clips were really good, others were just awsome. Make more. I love collabs.

College University pt 9 College University pt 9

Sweet

Hey I don't know if you guys read your reviews anymore (i guess not judging by the number), but I just watched the whole 9 episodes of CU in a row and I think this series is fucking awsome. GREAT work guys. The only little thing i can say is you need some music sometimes, like between scenes, to keep it running smooth. And a theme song. I'm sure there are plenty of talented musicians that could record an original theme song for your show.

Parks2 responds:

Thanks for watching all the episodes- Glad you like em all!
In this last episode I tried to incorporate more music inbetween scenes....as for the theme song- we actually had a whole opening sequence, but decided to leave it out cuz it just takes up precious file space!

I Own Time 2 I Own Time 2

Another 5

That's another 5 for you guys. The sequel rocked too though I think I liked the first one better. Nice work with the 3D, great animation.

I Own Time I Own Time

That rocked

Awsome!!! I love it!! Nothing more to say.